Search

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Naked Google Searches

This post is dedicated to all of the poor souls who stumble upon Raid Naked from Google while surfin pr0n. In the interest of my regular readers I am keeping it topical as well. It seems I get nearly as many people looking for naked things as I do people looking for Warcraft discussion. I get a kick out of some of the searches that end up finding this page. Some nearly bring me to tears with laughter. I can imagine the disappointement as the unsuspecting surfer opens the page, finding nothing but a naked Tauren. (even his member is hidden by the "t") So, without further ado I give you the original Naughty Night Elf dance.

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.