Search

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Technorati

It seems Technorati has their collectives heads up their asses. It is now November 24th, my submission to Technorati was October 23rd. During the first 2 weeks of the submittal process I had zero feedback. It was as if my submission never happened. I tried to complain but only found a minor link stating that they were experiencing delays and please be patient. Re-submitting only gave me an error. The last 2 weeks has given me a notice that states that the submittal process is still backlogged and to please be patient. Seriously? How patient am I supposed to be exactly? Hire a real live person to verify blogs if you have to, a month is a bit much. Now they have asked me to post this wonderful code, I did so and got a message stating that the verification process might take "Quite some time". What a joke. So for all of you wondering why I have jibberish posted on my blog... here ya go... UUFURFJA869B

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.